Monday, August 15, 2022

New covers

E pluribus haiku 2018, 2017, and 2016 have new covers. It is part of a general process of giving myself a brand, a look, a sense of consistency among the thtings I produce. The problem is that the blogs, such as this one, do not always reflect exactly what is still out there.

I have not changed the insides at all. If you buy one of these books, it will actually have my P.O. Box in Cloudcroft listed as my address, and that's trouble, because that was only my address when I lived in the village, all those years ago, and they no longer forward mail from that address to any other. So it would really help if I got in there and messed with the text, and even called it a second edition, but I've had trouble finding exactly what I put up into the createspace template upload, so I haven't done anything about it yet.

Just to forewarn you, those new covers are interesting. I'm curious about my audience's reaction. It seems to me, a book should make a statement, and the covers do that much better, I'm thinking. But I need reactions. If you have any, fork them over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home